Fri. Sept 14th – HOME OPENER – Vs. Wellesley Apple Jacks – 8pm
- Featuring Live Bands –
- The Small Town Girls @ 6pm
- Mackenzie Leigh Meyer – Following the game
- Food Available from Maddy Moo’s & Bone-In Catering
- Licensed Beer Garden
Sun Sept 30th – POTLUCK DINNER
- Dinner takes place in Blueline Club following 2pm game vs. Woodstock
- Bring your favourite dish and your appetite.
Fri Oct 12th – MEET THE PLAYERS NIGHT –Vs. Paris Mounties – 8pm
- Prizes for all kids following the game in the Blueline Club
- Autograph sheets available for all.
- Come meet your 2018/19 Norwich Merchants
Fri Oct 26th – KARAOKE
- Are you brave enough to belt out your favourite songs in public?
- Join us in the blueline club following the 8pm game verse the New Hamburg Firebirds.
- Your Norwich Merchant players will be singing for your enjoyment too.
Sat. Nov 17th – NORWICH MERCHANTS FALL FISH FRY
- All you can eat perch & pickerel dinner with all the fixings.
- Dance follows dinner with DJ Brian Grosvold
- Live & Silent Auction taking place at the event too.
- Tickets are only $30/person and available at all home games or from any Merchant Executive Member.
Fri Nov 30th – TEDDY BEAR & WARM CLOTHING TOSS – Vs. Paris Mounties – 8pm
- Bring new or gently used stuffed animals along with articles of winter clothing to toss on the ice when Norwich score their first goal.
- All items will be donated to local charities and distributed to those in need during the Holiday Season.
Sat Dec 1st – NORWICH SANTA CLAUS PARADE – 11AM
- Get into the Christmas spirit as your Norwich Merchants participate in the annual Santa Claus parade.
- The players will be handing out treats to all.
Fri Dec 21st – CHRISTMAS CHILI PARTY
- Our final game before Christmas features free chili and pizza for all.
- Come join us for some holiday cheer and mingle with fans, players and the executive.
Fri Jan 25th – KARAOKE – Vs. Tavistock Braves
- The Norwich Merchants finish off the regular season with another round of Karaoke in the blueline club.
- Come sing your favourite song or just listen in on the players as they belt out some classics.